Sunday, 30 June 2013

Paper Fox Box June 2013

I decided to indulge in a subscription to Paper Fox Box a couple of weeks ago. For those of you that don't know it's a monthly subscription service for people who love stationery and paper. I had previously thought about signing up for the Glossy Boxes as the thought of receiving a box of surprises every month really excites me, but to be honest i'm not that much of a make up person so I was majorly excited when I heard about Paper Fox Box.

A few days ago I received my first box.



Here's what was inside......






The pen is so lovely to write with. It reminds me a lot of the ones the Cantonese girls used to write with at school, it seems to make even the scrawliest of writing look good! I know i'm going to really enjoy writing in my new notepad and writing set with it!

I can't wait to see what next month brings. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment