Monday, 10 June 2013

ROY G. BIV Hair Project - Part 5

Yesterday I finally(!) got round to dyeing my hair and continuing my rainbow hair project. It's been a whole year since I went blue (my last colour) so I was absolutely itching to get my next colour done. I decided to try orange this time as I thought it would look nice and summery. The colour I used was Special Effects Napalm Orange and although it has taken to the hair pretty well it was the consistency of tomato puree and was quite difficult to apply so I doubt i'll be using that brand again.
I'm happy with how it has turned out though. I think it suits me and i've been told that it's a very flattering colour on me. (I don't whether that is a compliment or not)!





No comments:

Post a Comment