Tuesday, 27 May 2014

23 things to do before I turn 24

So yesterday I turned 23.

For the last few years I've been doing these lists...and failing miserably. Last year I crossed off a grand total of FOUR things, despite me trying to make it easier to complete than previous years. 

I considered not making one this year, given my dismal history, but in the name of tradition I feel I must carry on. 

1. Visit Bodnant Garden
2. Learn a new skill or craft
3. Read at least 12 books (including 5 classics)
4. Finish reading Wuthering Heights
5. Blog at least once a month 
6. Watch at least 20 more of the IMDb top 250 films
7. Have a massage
8. Go to a concert 
9. Go see a play
10. Get a pen pal
11. Complete my ROY G BIV hair project
12. Find somewhere else to live
13. Eat more healthily 
14. Go to a festival 
15. Go on a solo day adventure 
16. Buy and complete a 'Wreck the Journal
17. Get my scrapbook up to date
18. Join The Green Party
19. Enter something in the village show 
20. Practise meditation
21. Continue to write a daily diary
22. Go to the cinema at least 3 times 
23. Upcycle a piece of furniture

I realise the are some old favourites on there but there is some new stuff too. I just hope I'll do better this time (I know I say that every damn year!) 


1 comment:

  1. A craft to learn?

    If you can get a course of perfect binding or Japanese binding from someone else, I am giving an extra, a course in book printing (all it needs to get to final format is a xerox machine and computer available before and - bookbinding - afterwards):

    booklets if you can have double sided photocopies - and aerosol stencil

    Instructions about Printing

    Both on this blog:

    Recipes from Home and Abroad
    ...as well as some tips outside cooking too.
    http://recipesfromhomeandabroad.blogspot.com


    Finding texts to print? Well, you cna go for your own blog (where you have obvious rights) or your friends' blogs, where you can ask, or mine:

    A little note on further use conditions
    http://hglwrites.wordpress.com/a-little-note-on-further-use-conditions/


    Blogs my offer applies to (excepting stated exceptions):
    http://recipesfromhomeandabroad.blogspot.fr/p/blogsbloggar.html

    ReplyDelete